What is right to information?
Right to information (RTI) allows you to access and amend information that Queensland public sector agencies hold, unless it’s not in the public interest to release that information (due to its sensitive nature or other reasons).
You can access:
- your personal information under the Information Privacy Act 2009
- personal and non-personal information under the Right to Information Act 2009.
Read more about right to information on the Queensland Government website.
You can access information about our services and operations via our:
- publication scheme - information that we publish on the website for free
- disclosure log - non-personal information that we’ve released through RTI requests
- administrative access scheme – a quick and easy way to access certain information.
If you can't find the information you’re looking for, contact us to discuss your needs.
Right to Information & Information Privacy - Intake Officer, Energy and Water Ombudsman Queensland:
- post: PO Box 3640, South Brisbane BC Qld 4101
- phone: 1800 662 837
- email: RTI&IP@ewoq.com.au
- fax: (07) 3087 9477.