Our publication scheme contains links to information that we publish routinely on our website.
Read our About section for information on who we are and what we do.
Read about the services offered by EWOQ:
- User-pays fees for scheme participants: We release this information annually in our budget guidelines (PDF, 135.18 KB).
- Financial information: This information is available in our annual reports.
- Procurement procedures: We follow the Queensland Government’s procurement policy where relevant and publish tender opportunities on QTenders.
Find information about our strategy and performance:
See final orders issued by the Energy and Water Ombudsman.
Read the policies, charters and procedures that help us perform our role and meet our responsibilities.
Some policies aren’t available to access if they contain information that’s not in the public interest.
- Customer and scheme participants feedback procedure (PDF, 425.57 KB)
- Dealing with a complaint of corrupt conduct against the Ombudsman (PDF, 368.68 KB)
- Privacy and disclaimer notice
- Information privacy plan (PDF, 3359.91 KB)
- Public interest disclosure policy (PDF, 421.43 KB) and Public interest disclosure management plan (PDF, 378.76 KB)
- Corporate governance framework (PDF, 185.21 KB)
- Risk management policy (PDF, 401.02 KB)
- Audit and Risk Management Committee charter (PDF, 122.2 KB)
- Advisory Council handbook (PDF, 220.11 KB)
- Code of conduct for the Queensland Public Service
See the lists and registers we’re required to hold by law and others that relate to our role:
- Disclosure log
- Advisory Council members
- Complaint statistics
- Gifts and benefits register
- Scheme participants
Right to Information & Information Privacy – Intake Officer, Energy and Water Ombudsman Queensland:
- post: PO Box 3640, South Brisbane BC Qld 4101
- phone: 1800 662 837
- email: RTI&IP@ewoq.com.au
- fax: (07) 3087 9477.