Our 2021–2025 strategic plan (PDF, 308.24 KB) is a 4-year view of our organisation and key priorities.
Supporting Queenslanders with independent, respectful and effective ways of resolving disputes with energy and water providers.
- Respect: We act and interact with honest and integrity—manners, respect and courtesy are a given.
- Integrity: Our actions are consistent with our words and we demonstrate our values through our actions.
- Competency: We encourage each other and seek opportunities to learn, and share our knowledge and ideas, to continuously improve ourselves and our service.
- Accountability: Each of us is accountable and responsible for our work, attitude and behaviours.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best we can be, and deliver excellent service and quality results.
|Commitment||Objectives||Indicators of success|
- We deliver fair outcomes for consumers and members.
- We listen to and respect our customers to build and maintain their trust.
- Our teams have the skills and capacity to resolve wide-ranging problems for our internal and external customers.
- Achieve agreed targets in customer
and member surveys.
- Achieve agreed dispute resolution targets.
- Continuously improve quality and customer service.
- We attract, develop and retain committed professionals who are motivated by our values.
- We have an empowered, agile, high-performing and resilient team.
- We build the capabilities of our people and develop their skills.
- Increase engagement result of Working for Queensland survey.
- Retain My workgroup factor result in the top quartile.
of Working for Queensland comparison data.
- Professional development completed.
- We evolve with our sector’s changing landscape.
- We embrace change and adapt to emerging technologies.
- Our business is accountable, efficient and effective.
- Invest in our systems and processes to ensure they remain fit for purpose.
- Deliver our services effectively within the required, agreed response targets.
- Everyone who needs our help knows who we are and how to contact us.
- We educate consumers about how we can help with energy and water issues.
- We collaborate with community organisations who support energy and water consumers.
- We connect and influence our stakeholders to improve outcomes for the sector.
- Share our insights and experiences to collaboratively improve the sector for all.
- Provide information to help our stakeholders understand and help resolve the issues their customers are experiencing.
- Meet with communities across the state via in-person and virtual methods.
- Increase awareness of our service through a variety
of traditional and digital channels.
We will deliver our objectives through our key strategic initiatives:
- Building future capabilities
- Contributing to reconciliation with First Nations people
- Driving efficiencies and effectiveness
- Enhancing member management
- Enriching customer experience
- Raising awareness of our service
- Reviewing our customer relationship management solution.
We will embrace opportunities by:
- Adapting to the needs of our ever-changing world, including COVID-related issues impacting our community
- Monitoring the impact of alternative energy options on customers
- Expanding our jurisdiction.