A new EWOQ website to help more customers
EWOQ has launched the first phase of its new website.
Taking a mobile-first and customer-centred approach, our new website is designed to make it easier for customers and members to find the information and services they need quickly.
For customers, it’s now easier to find out if EWOQ can help with a problem they’re having with an energy or water company and then submit a complaint online.
There are also a range of handy tip-based articles to help customers with their energy and water issues along with ideas to improve energy and water efficiency.
Members now have a dedicated section to find the information they need.
New features include:
- a ‘How can we help?’ panel on home page for quick links to key services
- responsive complaints form to guide customers in the right direction for their complaint
- online forms, including authority to act and membership application for new scheme participants
- improved search functions
- a news and publications section to find up-to-date information from EWOQ.
As well as making it easier for customers and members to find the right information and services, the new EWOQ website is mobile-responsive and accessible.
This first phase of the website will continue to evolve over coming months with more features coming soon, including:
- online chat for customers
- self-serve functions for members through the member portal.
Please contact us to let us know what you think of our new website and if anything is not functioning as well as it could be. We’d love to hear your feedback.